Santa, baby. I forgot to mention one little thing, a ring. I don’t mean on the phone.
And neither does she. Here are some ideas for a special lady, wife, girlfriend, mom, aunt, sister, in your life.
• Express yourself and stack it up: It’s not just a bracelet, it’s an expression of mind, heart and soul. That’s because these Angelica bracelets feature charms ranging from initials, animals and zodiac signs to special collections like “The Wizard of Oz” or “Friends,” which tap into someone’s interests and feelings. All bracelets are made in the U.S. using recycled metals and are adjustable. Choose from more than 500 bracelets. The “Friends” collection, in honor of the show’s 20th anniversary, showcases Phoebe’s taxi and the Central Perk couch. Don’t worry if your gift is duplicated because the hot way to wear the bracelet is by stacking several on your wrist, according to Rose Wateski of Rainbow Jewelers. “The bracelets are perfect for all ages,” she said. Prices begin at $25 making it affordable for Secret Santa exchange gifts. Available at Rainbow Jewelers, Kingston.
• One ringy, dingy: Wear one, four, or add as many rings as you wish to create a look all your own. Choose from a variety of textures and styles, finishes, widths and colors, featuring diamonds or gemstones. Rings are crafted in sterling silver. A basic beaded sterling silver ring starts at $21.99 while a pink sapphire ring with diamonds in 14K white gold is $829. Available at Kay Jewelers, Wyoming Valley Mall, Wilkes-Barre Township.
• Good morning starshine: For that special celestial being in your life, look no further than Pandora’s Stargazer Bracelet git set. The Galaxy and Cosmic Stars dance and sparkle, just like the shimmering stars in the nighttime sky. The set features a sterling silver Pandora clasp bracelet, two clear Cosmic Stars clips and one sterling silver Galaxy charm presented in a Pandora jewelry case. It retails for $200. Available at Valentine’s, Route 309, Dallas.
• A gift from the heart: Show your love by really giving her a gift that will get to her heart. The Rhythm of Love diamond collection follows her heartbeat as she moves. The diamond literally dances inside the setting. From every angle light is reflected creating an amazing sparkle and scintillation. The necklaces and earrings come come in sterling silver, white gold and yellow gold. Prices begin at $149 and up. Available at Rainbow Jewelers, Kingston.
And for that special man in your life:
• It’s about time: For the man in your life who is never on time, here is a subtle, OK maybe not so subtle, reminder. This watch is not just any time piece. This one is automatic. That means this self-winding watch uses power from the motion of your wrist so you don’t need a battery like a quartz watch or internal springs and gears like a mechanical one. Automatic watches usually cost upwards of $1,000, but Kenneth Cole introduced new models this year priced less than $300. (But let your recipient think otherwise.) The intricately designed stainless steel timepiece has a skeleton dial and a black steel bracelet. It retails for $200 at Macy’s, Wyoming Valley Mall, Wilkes-Barre Township.
Reach Geri Anne Kaikowski at 570-991-6121 or on Twitter @ TL News
Tagged with: GiftGuide